Wednesday 20 April 2011

Keeping up with the Kardashians

I am not really a telly addict. I would rather be in front of my laptop than being in front of television but I must admit there are few programs that I wouldn't dare to missed. My ultimate favourite is definitely : Keeping up with the Kardashians!



I am truly amazed on how Kim Kardashians, Khloe  Kardashians Odom and Kourtney  Kardashians managed to be themselves while in front of camera. My favourite among the three is Khloe because she seems very natural and doesn't care much about what she says or do. She just act as normal and she just have this very BIG PERSONALITY I wish I could also have.

Kim Kardashians is the prettiest though. She just seems so perfect and innocent looking :) .. She doesn't really need to wear sexy clothes to be noticed as her face even without make up is so pretty not to mention her body to die for.

Kourtney Kardashians seems to be the most sensible one as she is very careful on what she says and do. She seems very loyal with Scott Disick too which is a bit sad but hey we don't know everything what is going on behind the scene so perhaps he does treat Kourtney Kardashians a lot better than we usually see on telly.

The special bonding / friendship between Khloe and Kourtney really touch my heart. I love to see sisters being as close as they are. They are very protective to each other.

Oh I love the show and I wish they will continue to keep doing it so we can always keep up with the Kardashians :)

www.mones-charm.co.uk

No comments: