Sunday 17 April 2011

Online Business

It's not very easy to have your own business especially if you've already done it before and sadly failed. 4 years ago I started a business on-line selling mobile phones from China. It wasn't a bad start and as a matter of fact I have done really well for the first few months and so I've decided to add another products to my on-line business.

I guess too much in one go is not good at all. I thought I can add more products and generate more profit but it didn't work like that. I ended up investing too much money on the products that sells less as I thought if I give more I will manage to get it back in end. Obviously It wasn't the case. While I am earning a bit from my mobile phones, I am losing a lot from my other products.

I was so devastated and upset as I haven't got a clue on what to do with my other products. In the end I have to sit down, think, plan and decide. Unfortunately, for some reason, the mobile phones I am selling are all coming back for refund as faulty so I had problems dealing with the complaints, left and right. I have lost a lot of money just by sending it back to my supplier in China. I cannot imagine the stress I have had on those times and I felt so relief that I am not into that situation any more. I wouldn't wish it to any of my competitors.

I decided that having a business is not really for me and so I stop the business entirely. Until of course >>> Next Blog! :)

www.mones-charm.co.uk

No comments: