Tuesday 31 May 2011

Sidmouth, Devon - 27 May 2011

                                                                                   Sidmouth, Devon
If someone will ask me what is my favourite place. It's got to be Sidmouth, Devon. I just love the place so much. I felt so relaxed every time we go there.. I am very thankful with my husband because he made me appreciate nature and made me realized how lucky we are to have these beautiful views around us. Lucky he likes bringing us into different places to see lots of wonderful creations of GOD.
The garden up the top is so lush I wish I could camp in there :) 

First Stop: Annie's Tea Bar - On the way to Sidmouth, there should be a place like hard shoulder which has a small caravan (like) who serves tea, coffee, sandwiches etc. Its not very expensive so its pretty good idea especially if you have got a little princess who is dying for a cuppa tea. Oh yes, Charlotte drunk two cups of tea.. oooppsss don't worry I don't normally allow her that but hey its half term. Lets give her a break :)

Second Stop: :) The car park and boy almost the whole day my husband was on and on and on and on and yes on about the bl@@dy car park. He paid £1.00 per hour and he was obviously not very impressed. In the end I just had to ask him how much he paid so I can pay him back instead which he refused to accept.
. Ohhh Men eiy!!!

Third Stop: The Garden. It was amazing to be on top and see the fabulous view of the sea and the coast line. We were so lucky because the weather was very nice. The sun shines and the wind was not very strong. I felt like I was on top of the world! Its fabulous!!

Lastly : The sea side. My daughter loves throwing stones in the sea. She just loves it. We saw few people swimming (with their wet suits on of course) and I thought it might be a good idea to take off our shoes and socks and try to go in the water. It wasn't a good idea after all as I felt so cold the moment I took my socks off. My daughter didn't mind the cold so she took her trousers off and kept playing with the stones.
============================================
Exmouth - Devon

On the way home, Rob decided to go to the next town called Exmouth. It wasn't as fab as Sidmouth but they do have some lovely houses by the sea. We didn't see any Fish and Chips shop there so we had to go further and ended up going to Harry Hamptons Restaurant. The chips was very good but I don't particularly like the chicken I ordered. 

 
                             Exmouth, Devon


No comments: